You must register for IPC APEX EXPO to obtain a visa invitation letter. You can print the visa invitation letter from your registration confirmation.
If you have questions regarding obtaining a visa invitation letter, please contact Kim DiCianni.
The U.S. government requires residents of many countries to obtain a temporary visa before entering the U.S. It is very important to apply for your visa as soon as possible. The decision to issue a visa is the sole judgment of the local U.S. Embassy or Consulate. IPC is unable to assist with actual visa processing. The information below provides important links and details that should make the entire process easier for you.
Visa Waiver Program
The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) allows citizens of certain countries to travel to the United States for tourism or business for 90 days or less without obtaining a Visa. Visitors to the U.S. from visa-waiver countries are required to register online and be authorized for entry to the U.S. as part of the new Electronic System for Travel Authorization. For more information, and to find out if your country participates in the VWP, visit the Visa Waiver Program website.
If your country is not listed as a participant in the Visa Waiver Program, a visa will be required for entry to the U.S.
How to Apply for a U.S. Visa
- Review the U.S. Department of State website for detailed instructions, forms and fees required for the visa application process.
- Apply for your visa as early as possible (at least four months prior to your departure date).
- Check your passport expiration to make sure it will not expire before your trip is completed.
- Request a letter of invitation through IPC APEX EXPO online registration. Registration for the event is required before a letter of invitation can be sent. If you have questions regarding obtaining a visa invitation letter please contact Kim DiCianni.
- Schedule your visa interview appointment. Administrative processing time and waiting time for interviews for Visas vary by Consulate. It is important to thoroughly review all information on your Embassy's Consular Section website for local procedures and instructions, including details on how to make an interview appointment.